[Gnu-arch-users] Re: patch-log sizes

From: Dustin Sallings
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: patch-log sizes
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 00:44:51 -0800

On Dec 17, 2003, at 0:26, Pau Aliagas wrote:

Isn't all this soved by cacherev?

You have 1000 log entries in a project. You tag another branch and
cacherev base-0. You don't need the old patches anymore. so you can
"retire" the old archive.

That's kind of what I'm asking. I seem to recall reading a while back that cacherev should take care of ``almost'' everything, but I never found out what that meant. Is it just the inability to check out older revisions (or is that possible)?

--
SPY                      My girlfriend asked me which one I like better.
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <address@hidden>