[Gnu-arch-users] larch 1.0pre17 to tla1.2 migration.

From: Karel Gardas
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] larch 1.0pre17 to tla1.2 migration.
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 12:51:17 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

yesterday I migrated my development from larch 1.0pre17 to new tla1.2. The
migration itself was quite straightforward after reading some doc and
finding that tla1.2 provides quite good backward compatibility
(whats-missing, what-changed etc.), it was just about creating new archive
and tagging those branches which are under active development. I also
spent some time with writting hook script and studing all the signing
functionality and required scripts. Anyway, overall impression is very
good and everything seems to be on place and I like new (or changed)
features like hooks, gpg signing, speed improvements and such.

Thank you all for working on such great version control system, especially
to main author Tom Lord!

Karel
--
Karel Gardas                  address@hidden