Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tla1.2 on cygwin

From: John F Meinel Jr
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tla1.2 on cygwin
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 13:03:37 -0600

Where is the code for this? I went back to your geocities site, and the code there still compresses the arch-id directories.
Do you have an arch repository for these changes?
I'm just wondering if there might be something easier than having you post binaries all the time.
Thanks,
John
=:->

address@hidden wrote:

Ok, so I prevented ".arch-ids" to be compressed.
Could you try again?
I'm not actively using tla for the moment, I only try
part of the tutorial to see if it works... thanks for testing!

-- lode

I am obviously very interested having you maintain this.
One problem I ran into with the newest version is that it compresses the
.arch-ids directory, so then when you do a tla tree-lint, it doesn't
recognize that a sub-directory is part of the archive. Which is odd,
considering that most patches will still apply. It does complain about
certain patches now, which I don't understand.
I'm not sure if some of this problem is coming from when I switched from
explicit tagging to tagline tagging.
Either way, the latest version won't actually let me checkout my
repository anymore, so I've reverted back to the old one.
John
=:->

Plaats je zoekertjes GRATIS op AdValvas
Placez votre petite annonce GRATUITEMENT sur AdValvas
http://www.advalvas.be