RE: Fwd: [Gnu-arch-users] Recent wiki changes

From: Parker, Ron
Subject: RE: Fwd: [Gnu-arch-users] Recent wiki changes
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 13:51:17 -0600

How about turning on page_license_enabled and setting the page_license_page
to point to an actual copy of the GNU GPL v. 2.0?  Then, lock the page
pointed to by the page_license_page.  It's been a while since I have played
with MoinMoin, but I think it should also be possible to place a link to the
license in HTML markup of page_footer1 or page_footer2.  That way there is a
link on each page and the license is directly tied to the submission.