Re: [Gnu-arch-users] arch + webdav + https ?

From: Adrien Beau
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] arch + webdav + https ?
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 19:35:58 +0100

On Friday 12 March 2004 15:33, Matthieu Moy wrote:

> > I am not sure. We have to ask Tom why he disabled linking tla against
> > OpenSSL.

He did not disable it: he made no provisions to enable it. Neon
uses a configure script, and OpenSSL support is disabled by
default; the tla build process provides no way to pass a
parameter to the configure script.

> Also : Would  it be possible to  have a hint on how  to enable openssl
> support in tla.
>
> Distributing tla linked to OpenSSL is maybe a problem, but enabling it
> just for private use is completely legal I think ...

Add a "with_ssl=yes" line in libneon's configure script, just
before it checks the ssl command-line arguments.

Edit src/tla/tla/Makefile.in. Add a "-lssl" flag at the end of
the Makefile rule that produces the tla binary.

Then, build as usual.

--
address@hidden - http://adrien.beau.free.fr/