[Gnu-arch-users] Re: Arch backend for emacs' vc.el

From: Andreas Rottmann
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Arch backend for emacs' vc.el
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 17:51:15 +0100

Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> writes:

>> And mine ... Given that Stefan is one of the major contributors to
>> PCL-CVS and I believe the current maintainer, it's very encouraging
>> that he's been kind enough to produce vc-arch.el :-)
>
> I'd like something like PCL-CVS for Arch.  I thought someone was working on
> some such thing.

I had the idea of implementing something like that on top of my TLA
Guile Scheme binding[0], but that has mostly remained an idea. If
someone would like to join, it might become more than that ;-)

[0] http://yi.org/rotty/ITLA

Cheers, Andy
--
Andreas Rottmann         | address@hidden      | address@hidden | address@hidden

If atheism is a religion, then health is a disease. -- Clark Adams