[Gnu-arch-users] tla & user interactivity

From: Aaron Bentley
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] tla & user interactivity
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 09:34:06 -0500

Hi all,

I've been writing a mini tla-colorizer. This works fine for non-interactive commands, and works quite badly for interactive ones.

So far, commit is the only potentially-interactive command in tla that I'm aware of. It invokes $EDITOR if there's no log, and vim sure doesn't like being invoked with a pipe as its stdout.

The interativity of commit can be prevented by unsetting $EDITOR. Are there other interactive tla commands commands I should be aware of?

Aaron
--
Aaron Bentley
Director of Technology