Re: [Gnu-arch-users] New aba command: revert, name clash with tla sh

From: David Allouche
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] New aba command: revert, name clash with tla sh
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 15:46:04 +0200

On Fri, Mar 26, 2004 at 03:24:41PM -0600, Parker, Ron wrote:
> As long as were debating alias names, how about "aba repent" for throwing
> away an errant commit when you realize 5 seconds too late that you've
> screwed up. j/k

Would be nice indeed, and quite the ugly kind of things which falls
within aba vocation.

Just go ahead, it would not be very difficult to get working for local
archives, which is about the only case where it is safe. Just remember
cleaning the revlibs.

Also it would make sense to make it an interactive command, required the
user to type something like "yes I want to risk breaking my universe".
:)

--
                                                            -- ddaa