[Gnu-arch-users] Cut of April DVD imminent

From: James Blackwell
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Cut of April DVD imminent
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 08:56:53 -0500

Hi all,

I'm ready to perform the monthly arch backup of
http://mirrors.gnuarch.org.

Please check http://sourcecontrol.net/stats/archivestats.html to make sure
that I have a copy of your archive. If your archive isn't listed on that
page, then send me the appropriate information (archive name, location, is
it signed, and where I can get the gnupg key(s) that signed it). Consider
it "rm -rf" insurance. And yes, I do take archives that don't have
anything directly to do with arch. The only requirement is that the
archive only has free software. :)

Shameless plug here:
As always, if you are interested in picking up a copy of the DVD, I'll
burn a copy of the archives for you in splendidly unprofessional style. As
always. The $10 cost for the dvd goes towards media and shipping, with all
leftover money going towards Tom Lord. Hopefully, we can sell more copies
of the DVD than last month (absolutely none). Its a good way to get a
hardcopy backup of your archive, and archives that you may have tagged
from, and can help keep arch developing some.

The supermirror at the time of this writing has 140 archives, for a du -s
of 2.3 gigabytes. These numbers may be higher if straggers come in to get
their archives mirrored. You all have worked hard this month. :)

Regards,
James

--
James Blackwell          Please do not send me carbon copies of mailing
Smile more!              list posts. Such mail is unsolicited. Thank you!