[Gnu-arch-users] Evolution of the wiki : Documentation of options

From: Matthieu Moy
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Evolution of the wiki : Documentation of options
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2004 23:35:00 +0200

Hi all,

I've been working on the wiki today. Among the changes I've made, I've
added a section "Commonly used options" to "Tla Reference".

The idea is  to have one documentation page for  each option shared by
several commands with similar semantics. Then, the description of this
option in the page of the command should be linked to this page.

I've created  the pages  for a  few options, and  added the  links for
--forward and  --error, but some more are  to be done. So,  ... go on,
guys ! :-)

--
Matthieu