Re: [Gnu-arch-users] further tla/win32 progress

From: Johannes Berg
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] further tla/win32 progress
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 05:39:19 +0200

On Thu, 2004-04-15 at 05:32, Alejandro Mery wrote:
> i did my first tries with tla/win32 (prebuilt) with a couple of problems:
> - how to write the location of an archive ( '/' instead of '\' )

I don't quite understand this? You can always use forward slashes, but
if you use backslash then depending on your shell you might need to
quote it.

> - my-revision-library was not honored

Thats strange. Was it greedy?

> - pristine directory was not deleteable

Thats because the tree is so deep. You could try ROS Explorer and see
what happens with that.

> btw, i mailed putty-staff about -V/--version too

Ah, oh well. I provided a patch, I hope they'll integrate it. And then I
hope Tom takes my sftp-versions patch so we can work from there :)

johannes