[Gnu-arch-users] merge between two branchs

From: William Dode
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] merge between two branchs
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 10:08:21 +0200

Hi,

I begin with arch and really like the idea of decentralized
developpement...

What is the good way to merge two branchs without and before merging to
the main branch ?

I've branch MAIN and two forks : B1 and B2.
I would like to incorporate somes patchs of B1 in B2

When B1 and B2 finish their works i whant to merge them in the MAIN
branch.

thanks

--
William Dodé - http://flibuste.net