Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Two branches, slightly different set of files

From: Erik de Castro Lopo
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Two branches, slightly different set of files
Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 13:47:15 +1000

On Sat, 01 May 2004 12:07:25 +1000
Brian May <address@hidden> wrote:

> I asked something similar before in:
> <URL:http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/gnu-arch-users/2004-01/msg00766.html>
>
> See the response at:
> <URL:http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/gnu-arch-users/2004-01/msg00768.html>

OK, so I have two categories; project--public and project--hackery and
a config project--config.

When I do a "tla get" I end up with a directory structure:

      project--config
          my-config

where the contents of my-config might be

     ./public                address@hidden/project--public
     ./hackery               address@hidden/project--hackery

then when i do a "tla build-config config" I end up with:

      project--config
          config
          public
          hackery

What happens if I do a tla "commit" in the top level directory? Does that
also do a commit to project--public and project--hackery or do I have to
do separate commit in each?

Erik
  Erik de Castro Lopo  address@hidden (Yes it's valid)
Fundamentalist : Someone who is colour blind and yet wants everyone
else to see the world with the same lack of colour.