Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [BUG: merge-robertc-2] mystery merge

From: Robert Collins
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [BUG: merge-robertc-2] mystery merge
Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 09:34:46 +1000

On Thu, 2004-05-06 at 07:22, Tom Lord wrote:
>    > Tom, please merge
>    >    address@hidden/tla--integration--1.2--patch-21  -
>    > archive mirror cacherev management support
>

> A _quick_ review has me wondering just what this change does and why.
>
> Could you please write a quick explanation rather than having me try
> to reverse engineer it?

'tla archive-mirror archive revision' now special cases handling of
cacherevs, and syncronises the source state to the mirror - adding or
removing as needed.

This is one solution to 'how do I get a good cacherev of revision X'
onto my mirror AFTER the revision itself is there, without any bogosity
like checking this on /every revision/.

Rob