gnu-arch-users

Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tla programmable completion in Emacs shell

From: Jeremy Shaw
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tla programmable completion in Emacs shell
Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 12:48:44 -0700

Actually,

One is named pcmpl-tla.el and the other is pcmpl-arch.el. But it is
confusing. The two files shall have to battle to the death and the
winner will swallow the loser whole, thereby solving the problem.

Jeremy Shaw.

--

Unless you are the
addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you may not use, copy