[Gnu-arch-users] arch requires huge amount of memories..

From: Marc Recht
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] arch requires huge amount of memories..
Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 12:51:48 +0200

Hi!

I'm currently trying to use arch to maintain some CVS checkouts locally before commiting back to CVS. And for some small tree is works just fine. But, with my lokal pkgsrc ( http://www.pkgsrc.org/ ) it's just fubar. The import into worked. It used 400MB++, though. But now I can't commit anything to tla since it tries to allocated so much memory (> 450MB) that everything locks up. Is there anything I can do about it?

Cheers,
Marc