[Gnu-arch-users] [MERGE REQUEST: lord]

From: Aaron Bentley
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] [MERGE REQUEST: lord]
Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 23:57:12 -0400

Hi Tom,

After doing the errors--2 merge, please merge the following from tlasrc--errors--3:

address@hidden/tlasrc--errors--3--patch-2
address@hidden/tlasrc--errors--3--patch-3
address@hidden/tlasrc--errors--3--patch-4
address@hidden/tlasrc--errors--3--patch-5
address@hidden/tlasrc--errors--3--patch-6
address@hidden/tlasrc--errors--3--patch-7
address@hidden/tlasrc--errors--3--patch-8
address@hidden/tlasrc--errors--3--patch-9
address@hidden/tlasrc--errors--3--patch-10
address@hidden/tlasrc--errors--3--patch-11

Target revision: err. Tricky that, since I know this merge depends on an unmerged (and as yet un-buggooed) previous merge request. Still, I can guarantee that both can be applied to address@hidden/tla--devo--1.3--patch-9

As with errors--2, these patches provide input validation to several commands:

patch-2
    Introduced arch_determine_revision
patch-3
    Removed useless parameters to arch_revision_exists
patch-4
    Fixed up import errors
patch-5
    Fixed up tag so source and target are checked as appropriate
patch-6
    Added sensible error for library-log
patch-7
    Fixed hook error message
patch-8
    Input validation for 'changes'
patch-9
    Added support for validating directories
patch-10
    Added input validation to cmd-delta
patch-11
    Input validation for apply-changeset