Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Suggestion for the Bug Goo

From: Aaron Bentley
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Suggestion for the Bug Goo
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 17:15:06 -0400

Stefan Monnier wrote:
This "Bug Goo" system is really nice. One thing I'd like to see: In each message posted by the robot, a URL
pointing to the related bug at bugs.gnuarch.org. That's something most
bug trackers do, and it's appreciable.

Another would be to try and put more "References" in the email sent.
I haven't tracked it down yet, but I have the impression that related
threads get cut which makes reading the mailinglist much less enjoyable.

Yeah, it would also be nice if the bugs themselves contained hyperlinks to the mailing list archives.

Aaron

--
Aaron Bentley
Director of Technology