Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Wiki invasions

From: Frederic Gobry
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Wiki invasions
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 09:18:44 +0200

> That seem reasonable to me.
>
> 5. Allow  modification only  with  a  summary line.  I  don't know  if
> spammers will be intelligent enough to provide one.
>
> Please don't restrict  write access too much to the  wiki, or it won't
> be a wiki anymore, but these two restriction seem to me acceptable.

On

  http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/SecurityPolicy

they document a method of rejecting changes that contain a given
content. I dit not look at the messed up pages, but this can be a
solution if the same content is put over and over.

Otherwise, only allowing registered users is an idea which does not
put too much constraints on the users (except the strangely designed
login page in Moin Moin...)

Frédéric