[Gnu-arch-users] [BUG: 109] fix push-mirror CLI

From: Jason McCarty
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] [BUG: 109] fix push-mirror CLI
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 18:49:38 -0400

[reposting for the benefit of the bug tracker]

Tom Lord wrote:

> push-mirror should work correctly (use default mirror or default
> archive and mirror) if only a `limit' argument is provided --- there
> is no syntactic ambiguity in that case.

Hmm, I had a bug on savannah a long time ago about this (#4953). I have
a patch that fixes it:
  address@hidden/tla--devo--1.3--patch-1
although you may not like the implementation, and I conflated it with
reverting help text changes I didn't like ;-)  I can split it up if you
want.

--
Jason McCarty <address@hidden>