[Gnu-arch-users] Re: recursively add directories?

From: Amit Shah
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: recursively add directories?
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 20:37:40 +0530

Hi,

address@hidden wrote:

> On Fri, 21 May 2004 14:50:48 +0530
> Amit Shah <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> Also, I'm creating an arch archive of the Linux kernel sources. What's
>> the best way to do this?
>
> To not do it at all. You should read:
> http://arch.debian.org/docs/linux/html/index.html
> John Goerzen has done all the work for you.

Thanks; I already knew about it. Though I was more interested in knowing how
to handle huge projects like the kernel. Recursive add is something I think
should be supported for importing large projects (even CVS supports it).
Even though someone has done the work, it had to be done earlier.

--
Amit Shah
http://amitshah.nav.to/