Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Some issues (why no bdiff for Arch)

From: Matthieu Moy
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Some issues (why no bdiff for Arch)
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 09:34:25 +0200

address@hidden (James Blackwell) writes:

> Then I suggest you get working on a patch to arch that gives arch xdelta
> support before the next time the archive format changes. :)

I'm working quite hard on xtla at the moment. I think the users are
happy with my work and I'm much more efficient working on xtla than I
would be on tla.

My previous experiments with submitting patches to tla were not very
encourraging (one savanah but, two posts on this ML to have a one-line
patch accepted to fix webdav authentication. A patch to implement a
~/.authinfo password management that seems to have been completely
buried)

I may work on that point if this becomes critical for me which is not
the case right now.

--
Matthieu