Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: How to 'update' an updated archive?

From: Robert Widhopf-Fenk
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: How to 'update' an updated archive?
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 10:46:49 +0200

On Thursday, June 17, 2004 at 22:31:34, Miles Bader wrote:
[...]
> To tell the truth I have no idea why people keep asking about this;
> sure CVS handles this case conveniently, but to be honest, it simply
> doesn't seem to happen very often.

It does seem to happen often enough to get keeping asked!

Might happen on accident or as CVS users often use this to
revert changes, sure its a habit ...

Something like: tla undo [options] [revision] [-- file ...]
Would be convenient and even safer by storing the changes
in a ,,undo* dir.

Robert