Re: [Gnu-arch-users] more than one "my-id"

From: Stefan Moch
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] more than one "my-id"
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 00:08:10 +0200

Hi Johannes,

* Johannes Berg <address@hidden> [2004-06-20 23:17 +0200]:
> On Sun, 2004-06-20 at 22:45, Stefan Moch wrote:
> > [about having more than one my-id]
> There was talk about this on the mailing list a while ago, maybe you can
> find something in the archives. I'm not sure if patches exist.

thanks, now I found it with the search engine from the archive.

Typing "my-id" was enough, while the my tries on google like "arch
different my-id" or "arch more than one my-id" wheren't useful. For
the ones who have the same keyword ideas and now find only this thread
through search engines, look here:

<http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnu-arch-users/2003-12/msg01099.html>

Stefan