[Gnu-arch-users] Re: hackerlab broken?

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: hackerlab broken?
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 15:16:15 +0900

Charles Duffy <address@hidden> writes:
>>     >    patch-74
>>     >        (non-compiling) ustr rewrite milestone
>>
>>     > Reverting that patch seems to make things work...
>>
>> How embarassing.
>>
>> Yes, I indulged with patch-74 but meant to cover it up by
>> mirroring only after it was fixed.   Perhaps you updated
>> while the mirror was updating or perhaps I screwed up but, in any
>> event, the current head revision(s) should all be fine.

Yes, broken for me too.  Like Charles, I see up to patch-78, and the
build fails unless I remove both patch-74 and patch-78.

Are the mirrors not up to date?  Here's the latest I see:

   $ tla revisions -sfD | tail -18
   address@hidden/hackerlab--devo--1.0--patch-73
       2004-05-18 23:00:39 GMT
       kill unidata/coding.h
   address@hidden/hackerlab--devo--1.0--patch-74
       2004-05-19 17:00:41 GMT
       (non-compiling) ustr rewrite milestone
   address@hidden/hackerlab--devo--1.0--patch-75
       2004-06-01 21:35:25 GMT
       errn == 0 proctection in cvt.c
   address@hidden/hackerlab--devo--1.0--patch-76
       2004-06-02 17:40:44 GMT
       handle missing return param in pika-escaping.c
   address@hidden/hackerlab--devo--1.0--patch-77
       2004-06-02 17:44:55 GMT
       added missing include to pika-escaping.h
   address@hidden/hackerlab--devo--1.0--patch-78
       2004-06-03 17:03:43 GMT
       add length output param to escaping utils

Thanks,

-Miles
--
((lambda (x) (list x x)) (lambda (x) (list x x)))