Re: [Gnu-arch-users] PyArch patches

From: Aaron Bentley
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] PyArch patches
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 11:26:50 -0400

David Allouche wrote:
I think that would be a bad thing. We want the locale preserved because
the error messages are useful information to give to the user.

With enough ambition, you can transform the English version into the localized version, since that data's already in the .po files. It's more like a thought experiment than a suggestion, though.

Completely unrelated: I'm starting to be concerned about all these
constructive design discussions we are having being lost in the mailing
list archives... Maybe we should put them on the wiki or somewhere
within pyarch source tree?

Well, I don't know if there should be separate versions of that data, one per PyArch version. What about an IMAP folder that we both have access to?

Aaron

--
Aaron Bentley
Director of Technology