Re: [Gnu-arch-users] arch roadmap 1 (and "what's tom up to")

From: James Blackwell
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] arch roadmap 1 (and "what's tom up to")
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 12:22:26 -0400

Then Charls Duffy wrote:
> You wouldn't be trying to interfere with Tom's plans to give me an
> excuse to write Scheme and call it "work"^W^W^W^W^W^W^W^W^W^W^Wtake over
> the world, now, would you? :)

Heh. Over the last couple days I've been asking myself the same general
question that Dode has. Why reinvent the wheel, when there is already a
plethora of well documented languages out there?

Frankly speaking, I'd probably reconsider my involvement in arch if I
got stuck having to deal with a new, undocumented language, or a
language that I hated.