[Gnu-arch-users] [MERGE REQUEST]

From: Jeremy Shaw
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] [MERGE REQUEST]
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 14:06:20 -0700

address@hidden/systas--bottom-of-page-links--1.0--patch-1

archiveLocation: http://www.n-heptane.com/{archives}/address@hidden
archiveMirrors: http://mirrors.gnuarch.org/address@hidden/

The lack of a "next" link at the bottom of the page in the html
version of "arch Meets hello-world" is driving me nuts.

This patch modifies the generation tool so that the prev,next, and top
links also appear at the bottom of the page.

The next step is to regenerate the tla docs, which are distributed
pre-generated. However, I plan to submit a patch to the tla docs in
the next few days -- so there is probably no need to regenerate the
docs quite yet.

Jeremy Shaw.