[Gnu-arch-users] Re: arch roadmap 1 (and "what's tom up to")

From: Nikolai Weibull
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: arch roadmap 1 (and "what's tom up to")
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 13:18:34 +0200

* Jan Hudec <address@hidden> [Jul 01, 2004 12:20]:
> > Yuck. Please not python.

> What is so bad on python, specificaly?

OMG!  I cannot believe we're having this discussion on this mailing
list!  Can we please keep the "Which is the better scripting
language"-discussion off this list?  Even if you manage to determine
which one is better than the rest, it won't change Tom's mind on the
subject, which seems to be "They're all good, but my ideas are better".

This list is already far too "Tom you're an idiot for wanting to do
this" versus "Well, you're an idiot for saying Tom's an idiot".  Can't
we please keep the tone it a bit more civil and realize that Tom is the
man with the last say on subjects and so far he's been nothing but right
about everything even though it may not have seemed so at first.

For me, I always get excited when I see a new top-level message from Tom
Lord, because it's bound to be full of interesting new ideas.

OK, enough of my brown-nosing,
        nikolai

::: page: www.pcppopper.org  :: fun atm: gf,lps,ruby,lisp,war3 :::