[Gnu-arch-users] pf-build: a script for rebuilding a package-framework t

From: Matthew Dempsky
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] pf-build: a script for rebuilding a package-framework tree
Date: 01 Jul 2004 21:52:51 -0500

Attached is a little script I through together so I could use M-x
compile in emacs from within a package-framework tree better.  Perhaps
others could find some use in it too.

It's hardcoded to depend on using =build for the build tree, but it's
a small enough script that you can hack if you don't like using
=build.  It runs configure if either Makefile is missing or you pass
the flag -r (for reconfigure, though maybe -c would be better), and it
runs make test afterwards if you pass -t.

I'm not much of a shell script hacker, but if you notice any
improvements, I'd be interested in hearing (if only to improve on
those skills).

-jivera