Re: [Gnu-arch-users] shared revision libraries

From: Ben Burns
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] shared revision libraries
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 13:34:46 +0200

I found if you want to share revision libraries, you need to set the
file modes to rwxr-x---, and have everyone members of the same group.
You can of course check this with a simple script...  If you have
someone regenerate their revision libraries, see
http://wiki.gnuarch.org/moin.cgi/address@hidden, then
the files checked out will be readonly (but replacable) meaning that
users cannot accidently corrupt the revision library.

Ben