Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Eclipse

From: Charles Duffy
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Eclipse
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 10:29:56 -0500

On Tue, 2004-07-13 at 03:40, address@hidden wrote:
> is anyone using eclipse (http://www.eclipse.org) around here?
> is anyone working on integrating eclipse and {arch}?

I use Eclipse when compelled to write Java -- I find it to be superb for
that purpose, and abysmal for almost any other.

No, I'm not working on integrating it with Arch -- I glanced at the
source to Subclipse once to get an idea of the amount of work involved
to get even basic integration (ie. without any features that take
advantage of Arch's distributed nature), and decided it wasn't something
I had time to take on. My workload has gotten much worse since then.