Re: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] cscvs totla.TlaError: "tla undo" failed with ex

From: Robert Collins
Subject: Re: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] cscvs totla.TlaError: "tla undo" failed with exit status 512
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 18:05:25 +1000

On Sat, 2004-07-17 at 15:30, Charles Duffy wrote:
> On Sat, 2004-07-17 at 00:21, micah milano wrote:
> > I had tried to just bring in the last
> > changeset by doing:
> >
> > cscvs totla -S MAIN.2174 /home/manderson/cvs/sympa/tla
> >
> > but this left me with only the files from changeset 2174, not the
> > entire archive.
>
> Use "cscvs totla -i MAIN.2174 /home/manderson/cvs/sympa/tla" instead.

-S can of course be retained.
We actually have a UI bug here: the choice to apply a delta vs a full
copy should be orthogonal to the decision to import / commit / leave
ready for human fiddling.

I haven't addressed this one as yet..

Personally, I'd probably just do a manual import from CVS of the HEAD,
and then use cscvs for future work.

Rob