[Gnu-arch-users] [MERGE REQUEST: lord] forcing good return code with reg

From: James Blackwell
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] [MERGE REQUEST: lord] forcing good return code with register-archive
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 02:59:10 -0400

Archive: address@hidden
Version: tla--registerarchive--1.3

base-0
    tag of address@hidden/tla--devo--1.3--patch-28
patch-1
    Fix up register-archive so that one can force a successful return

Andrew Suffield requested a flag to register-archive that gets
register-archive to return 0 even if the archive is already registered. As
such, this patch adds a --present-ok that will do just that.

I also went ahead and set up defines in archives.c, so that instead of
passing magic ints, we were passing defines.

make 2> log shows no warnings, and make test passes all tests.