Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Gnu-Arch 1.2.1rc1 released

From: James Blackwell
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Gnu-Arch 1.2.1rc1 released
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 02:52:58 -0400

> I hope the rc2 release is available for non-production work, otherwise
> I might not be able to test it either.

I am proud to announce that over the past 24 hours I have heard of no
significant rc1 specific problems in a production setting.

I therefore pronounce arch-1.2.1rc1 as fully fit and ready for
non-production testing as well!

For those that heeded my words by only testing rc1 on production systems,
I thank you. You have bravely paved the way for others. :)

Love,
James