Re: [Gnu-arch-users] archzoom wishlist item

From: Mikhael Goikhman
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] archzoom wishlist item
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 00:10:23 +0000

On 21 Aug 2004 19:15:26 -0400, Miles Bader wrote:

> Here's your example above presented using this format (plus an other
> version added to illustrate the multiple version case):
>
>    moin
>          cvs            1.1     base-0 .. patch-47
>          features       1.1     base-0
>                         1.2     base-0 .. patch 5
>          fixes          1.1     base-0 .. patch-15

Well, this is just a matter of a template change. I copied default/ to
test/ and changed abrowse.html a bit, here is the result:

  http://archzoom.sourcecontrol.net/demo/address@hidden

Personally I think this is less readable than without "?template=test".
But if the majority likes such compact output I may make it the default.
You should still press version "0" to get the revision list, as usual.

Regards,
Mikhael.