[Gnu-arch-users] Re: changeset log entry spacing (black lines?)

From: Aaron Bentley
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: changeset log entry spacing (black lines?)
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 10:12:18 -0400

Miles Bader wrote:
Aaron Bentley <address@hidden> writes:

Well, strictly speaking, even those shouldn't cause problems if they're in
the body of the patch-log.

They aren't headers if they're in the body.

Uh, yeah.  But then why did you post your original comment when Zenaan
was talking about the body???

It wasn't clear to me that he was talking about the body. From his description, I thought he might not realize that log files were ~RFC2822 messages.

Aaron
--
Aaron Bentley
Director of Technology