Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: How does arch/tla handle encodings?

From: Michael Poole
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: How does arch/tla handle encodings?
Date: 28 Aug 2004 13:02:47 -0400

Marcus Sundman writes:

> Good luck with these morons, Tom Lord. I truly feel sorry for you if you
> have to endure this kind of illogical and pointless resistance normally.

1) You have not defined any specific problems that you want to solve,
   then you assume that we are too stupid to solve your problem.  So
   far you have made complaints analogous to "arch should solve the
   code attribution problem."

2) You insist that the best way to solve an uncommon problem (most
   users have no confusion about encoding systems) is by arch
   providing a special-purpose hook.

3) You pretend that once arch provides this hook, all the related
   problems will be solved.

If you want us to take you seriously, it would be helpful to be very
specific about how and where you believe your problem occurs and why
arch is a good place to solve this problem.

Michael Poole