Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Star-merge Fatally Wounded

From: Aaron Bentley
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Star-merge Fatally Wounded
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 17:05:03 -0400

Zenaan Harkness wrote:
ABentley (or whoever), I'll happily use a wrapper adding such hair for
the little extra fool proofing, if it's possible.

I have been playing with an alternate common-ancestor determiner in Fai. Right now it's way too slow, but you can see the result by typing "fai revision mergeanc" or "fai revision mergeanc:VERSION".

When I get back to that, I'll try to emulate star-merge more closely, but I'll make it error-out in this circumstance.

Aaron

--
Aaron Bentley
Director of Technology