Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Call for opinion. Breaking out cmd-* from libarch

From: Yann Droneaud
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Call for opinion. Breaking out cmd-* from libarch
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 23:51:25 +0200

address@hidden (James Blackwell) writes:

>> (A little bit off topic)
>>
>>> After going through that pain in the ass (which was comperable to the
>>> summer I spent roofing), I want to give a serious round of applause to
>>> Joel Rosdahl. He did something quite similiar a couple days ago with the
>>> version string.
>>>

> Yann wrote:
>> Did i made a duplicated work ? Or you are mixing up names ? ;)
>
> Sorry, I'm mising up names. We should applaud Joel for cosmetic changes
> to archive-mirror and cmd-tag.

cosmetic changes are *really* important, because it make the software
more appealing to users.

> We should give an ovation to Yann Droneaud for going through the version
> string stuff. (stand, clap! clap! clap!)

Thanks. Thanks a lot.

First I would thanks 'sed',
A special mention to 'diff' who help me a lot to test the 'sed' script.

Also a big thanks to 'emacs'.

And we can't forget 'tla' , the tool that made everything possible.

I dedicate this award to everyone in this room,
and see you next year.

Regards ;)

--
Yann Droneaud (aka Meuh) <address@hidden>