Re: [Gnu-arch-users] {arch} perms - {arch} in revlib?

From: Zenaan Harkness
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] {arch} perms - {arch} in revlib?
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 10:21:58 +1000

On Thu, 2004-09-23 at 09:01, John Meinel wrote:
> Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> > Does {arch} go in revlibs - or should I leave its perms at 700?
> >
> > tia
> > zen
> >

> It should be in revlibs, because it's where all the patchlogs go, and
> I'm sure those are in revlibs.

But then I guess I need to delete {arch}/++pristine-trees?

Or perhaps I should just do the perms changes in my
central/pivot/stable tree, and then tag back off of that?

If so (me@ tags off of stable (which originally tagged off of me),
can I just mv my ,,undo-* dirs to my newly "tag/get"ed tree?

It just feels like whatever I do, I'm about to get bitten...
which I don't like of course.

tia
zen