Re: [Gnu-arch-users] new version hook script examples

From: Zenaan Harkness
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] new version hook script examples
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 13:08:19 +1000

On Sat, 2004-09-25 at 13:04, Charles Duffy wrote:
> Does your Java-based project use ant for its build system?

Not (yet?) actually. Although the other guy's on Eclipse on windows, and
I'm using vim on Debian, so we could. I just don't have a need yet
(wrote a few shell scripts that build the various parts of my releases,
which are very satisfactory so far - however we may need something more
flexible as we grow...).

> We had a similar issue at work some time back, and I came up with a
> slightly-more-elegant (on at least platform-independant) ant-dependant
> mechanism for doing what you just described. I wouldn't mind looking it
> up.

Thanks, I will keep it in mind,
Zenaan