Re: [Gnu-arch-users] "reply all" etiquette: reply-all vs. reply'ing to l

From: Adrian Irving-Beer
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] "reply all" etiquette: reply-all vs. reply'ing to list
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 00:03:26 -0400

On Mon, Sep 27, 2004 at 12:43:24AM +0100, Andrew Suffield wrote:

> Obey the damned headers, especially when they're triply-redundant.
> People who don't bother to state a preference don't much matter.

I fully agree.  I actually like getting direct e-mails as well as list
e-mails.  I remember that month where it could take hours or days for
some posts to show up on the list.

If I ever change my mind, you won't hear about it, but your mail
client (if it's half decent) will, and should Do The Right Thing.

Please let it do its job.