[Gnu-arch-users] [meta] list archives unhelpful

From: Matthew Palmer
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 18:05:25 +1000

The GNU listmasters' desire to stop spam seriously screws up the utility of
the list archives for finding someone's stash of arch-ives.  Does anyone
feel like championing the cause, or should I just improve my "grok from
context" skills?

- Matt

--
"If I responded to every penis enlargement spam I've received, I think my
schlong would have to be registered with the FAA as a hazard to aircraft."