[Gnu-arch-users] finding answers quickly

From: Zenaan Harkness
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] finding answers quickly
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 15:56:30 +1000

The next time someone is working on restructuring the wiki (including
me), here's my recommendation:

combine the What is Arch, Why Arch, FAQ, Learning Arch commands for CVS
users, Funky filenames, NFS is slow, Moving projects, Ask Arch Questions
and Quick Introduction, etc etc, into

a Grand Unified Index, with Sub-headings included.

Of course, that's a fair bit of work, and I think the best way to do
this is to move it into docbook (that's how I'll do it if I am the one
to do it anyway), and then generate html and pdf output.

<not so humble rant, please ignore>
I am trying to find how to re-get a single file (I want the previous
committed version), and click link after link and can't find the damn
thing, even though I know I read it may be two weeks ago. It really
annoys me when I'm in a rush, and can't get a quick answer.
</>

BTW, if someone does start a move-it-into-docbook or similar effort,
please post to the list first (obviously).

Thanks
Zen

--
Homepage: http://www.soulsound.net/
Please respect the confidentiality of this email as sensibly warranted.