[Gnu-arch-users] The name of this mailing list is misleading

From: Colin Fox
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 13:42:41 -0700

Hi everyone.

This mailing list is called 'gnu-arch-users'. However, there are tons of messages relating to tla development specifically (and lots of bug-goo emails... what is bug goo?).

Shouldn't there be a gnu-arch-devel mailing list for those people who are actively developing the various gnu-arch utilities, and leave the gnu-arch-users mailing list to people who are actually just using the software?

I can't read 200 messages a day to keep up with what's going on, and since I'm not doing development on tla, most of the messages don't relate. But I do use tla, and if I have a question, or if someone else has a question that I know the answer to, then I'd like to be able to participate.

Regards,
  cf