[Gnu-arch-users] Re: Future of GNU Arch, bazaar and bazaar-ng ... ?

From: martin f krafft
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Future of GNU Arch, bazaar and bazaar-ng ... ?
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 10:03:24 +0200

also sprach Martin Pool <address@hidden> [2005.08.22.0600 +0200]:
> mostly on where other people want to take it.  I hope people who
> have been using tla/baz will like bzr and choose to move to that.

I am probably only one of many in this situation, but I have rather
complex needs for an SCM. baz is pure masochism. I would like to
stay true to baz/bzr because (a) Ubuntu uses it, and I am all about
Debian/Ubuntu integration, and (b) I more or less know the
developers of baz/bzr, so that's a plus.

However, people tell me bzr isn't ready for prime time yet. Thus,
I am actively preventing myself from just switching to git, waiting
in pain for bzr to become usable.

What's the roadmap?

  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:"; address@hidden

invalid/expired pgp (sub)keys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!
spamtraps: address@hidden

"however jewel-like the good will may be in its own right, there is
 a morally significant difference between rescuing someone from
 a burning building and dropping him from a twelfth-storey window
 while trying to rescue him."
                                                       -- thomas nagel