Re: [Gnu-arch-users] the way forward

From: James Blackwell
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] the way forward
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 21:12:33 -0400

> > You forgot Bazaar-NG! Out of curiosity, what do you use? What things about
> > it do you like? What things about the ones above displeased you?*
> >
> > If you're like many people, then the car accident passing by on the side
> > of the road is too tempting to not take a peek at.
> >
> Nope, I am NOT like most people in that regard. In fact, I curse every
> time I find myself in the worst traffic jam because there is an
> accident ... on the OTHER SIDE of the road :-)

I abhor the concept of people staring at twisted wreckage just to satisfy
morbid curiosity. In all fairness, though, I'm just as guilty of it as
others are.

Anyways, lets talk about something more technical. I think that the
refactoring approach, while good for proprietary software, is bad for free
software because it raises the bar for scratch-your-own itch.

What do you think?