[Gnu-arch-users] Question about Arch librification

From: Mikhael Goikhman
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Question about Arch librification
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 12:09:09 +0000

On 20 Oct 2005 12:19:36 -0400, Adrian Irving-Beer wrote:

> BTW, did anyone ever get around to the librification of tla and/or
> baz?  I won't be using C, and I have yet to fully study today's SCMs
> and come up with solid concepts of my own, but if (as I suspect) many
> follow the tla tradition, I might possibly benefit from linking in
> some Arch subsystems.

[Not sure why you posted a technical question under an offtopic subject.]

I know you write Perl, so you should definitely take a look at arch-perl.
It supports multiple tla and baz versions, and implements Arch concepts
Changeset, Tree, Inventory, Log, Library and more. You may get it using:

  apt-get install libarch-perl

or:

  perl -MCPAN -e 'install Arch'

Looking at package 'axp' may help to learn this easy to use library.
There are also manual pages online on the home page and the CPAN page.

Regards,
Mikhael.