gnu-crypto-discuss

Re: [GNU Crypto] build failure

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: [GNU Crypto] build failure
Date: 23 Jul 2003 12:35:03 -0600

>>>>> "Raif" == Raif S Naffah <address@hidden> writes:

Raif> the problem may be in the environment.  these tests try to create
Raif> password file(s) and populate them with data.  specifically
Raif> TestOfSRPAuthInfoProvider will attempt to create the following three
Raif> files in the current directory: test, test2 and test.conf.  could it be
Raif> there are no write access to that directory?

There is definitely write access.

In my build directory there is a subdirectory named "test".
I suppose that could be the source of the problems.

Here is how I build crypto:

    cd build
    ../gnu-crypto/gcj/init.sh
    ./configure --prefix=$(cd ../install && pwd)
    make
    make check
    make install

I assume this "test" subdir is made by gcj/init.sh, since there is a CVS
subdir there, and this is in the build tree.

Tom